Saturday, July 4, 2009

wat wrong wif me today??

wat wrong wif me??i moody now....many thg across my mind...suddenly i feel like hopeless,helpless....d pressure killing me day by day...u noe wat feel like??like a heavy stone pressing my chest...cant breath...i duno wat should i do??i miss my mum...last nite...after i knew tat she working overtime...my heart melt...since my dad pass away...she take all d burden squarely on her shoulder...because of her...i can stand until now...n i duno i can stand any longer...i scare i make u dissapionted,mum...my heart is crying while seeing ur face...d wrinkle on ur face show how much u suffer 4 tis family...sometimes...i keep on asking y my dad so selfish...he left us alone...alone...u noe wat its feeling like when u r a orphange...u feel lonely,helpless...no one stand up 4 u when other bully u...no one teach u when u duno how to do ur homework...no one share ur happiness when u succeed...sometime...i cry quietly...y is me tat nid to feel tis pain...although its ady 8 years...u pain still there...keep on bleeding...i jz scare tat i ady dun hv any energy to stand up again after tis when i fall...

6 comments:

  1. i wish i could give u sum energy if i can~
    do well..and tell those who bully u,u can do it much better than them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Support you always~
    ^^
    Gambateh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw ur blog, i hope u dun mind that i said sth abt it... I know that u r stress in UTP but i hope that dun stress too much... really scare when the time saw u all like this... juz like u all are a stranger to me...
    I really scare that 1 day u will become憂郁癥if u keep on stress up on yourself

    ReplyDelete
  4. 你不是一个人哦...
    至少还有我们的支持...
    hehe...
    加油!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thANK...hopefully,wif all ur wishes can help me gain bec my determination...

    ReplyDelete